Below are SOME companies that I have bought things from and would recommend, or are things I am dying to have. I am not an ambassador or spokesperson for 99% of them- I just happen to like their products. 😀 Furthermore, none of the companies listed below have paid or asked to be on the list. In fact, I would speculate at this point, all of them don’t even know my blog exists! HAHA!
Check back often, because the list will be updated/edited as I discover new things or change my mind! Be sure to check out my other lists too!
Clicking the companies name will take you directly to their website!
- Journey to the Heart: Daily Meditations on the Path to Freeing Your Soul: Great little snippets to read. You can literally flip to any page in this book and it will somehow seem relevant to what’s going on in your life. Awesome thing to read during savasana to your yoga class too!
- Meditations From the Mat: Daily Reflections On the Path of Yoga: A nice “snack” to read each day. The musings are not very long, but it gives you something to ponder about. It is well written. I have the second book and I believe this book is more my cup of tea. Great read to your yoga class as well.
- The Key Muscles of Yoga: Scientific Keys, Vol. I: If you like knowing anatomy or what muscles are being used in a posture, this is a nice tool to have
- The Power of Ashtanga Yoga: Primary Series: A nice supplement to any ashtanga practice!
- The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga’s Ethical Practice: This book is supposed to be read one chapter a month. Each chapter has things to think about, questions to answer and even has little homework assignments! The book is so well written, it is hard to stop at just one chapter. One of my students read the entire thing in a day and when I reminded her about how it was supposed to be read she went “Ooops, it was just sooo good!” 🙂
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga: A Practical Guide to Healing Body, Mind & Spirit: I have yet to read this, but lots of people I know rave about this book! It’s on my “to read” list