Below are SOME companies that I have bought things from and would recommend, or are things I am dying to have. I am not an ambassador or spokesperson for 98% of them- I just happen to like their products. 😀 Furthermore, none of the companies listed below have paid or asked to be on the list. In fact, I would speculate at this point, all of them don’t even know my blog exists! HAHA!
Check back often, because the list will be updated/edited as I discover new things or change my mind! Be sure to check out the other lists too!
Clicking the companies name will take you directly to their website!
- A-Bomb Apparel: Ashley makes her yoga apparel all by herself! Her stuff is handmade with love. It may take a while to get it, but know it is made with attention to detail. You will have no problem finding some awesome prints/patterns! Don’t wait too long though, because patterns can go fast! She does custom orders too. 😉
- Athleta: A major retailer of fitness clothing. They offer a lifetime guarantee and alterations to boot!
- Buddha Pants: These all cotton, harem pants have POCKETS. Did I mention pockets!?! I could live in these pants every day of the week. Use code “ashleycarteryoga_10” for a discount!
- Karma Mob NYC: The clothing line is fashionable and so sassy! Like right now, they have a tee that says “Go smudge yourself” HAH! I love it.
- K Deer: Super stylish leggings; fit like a glove and no “muffin top” or sheerness to worry about. Pricey, but I promise you the quality is well worth it. Shop the sale section for bargains (same quality!)
- Liquido/Om Stars: Limited prints that come out monthly (snatch em up quick!) The fabric is buttery soft. I’m a bit iffy on the quality, but it could have been a bad batch (fabric pilled)
- Niyama Sol: Leggings made from recycled bottles and are oh so comfy and stylish (I could seriously live in these yoga pants!)
- Noli: This company makes some awesome leggings! Check them out.
- Onzie: A major retailer with some fashionable (sometimes edgy) clothing
- Picasso Jasper: A small company that makes some super comfy tee’s and tanks. They make pants too, but I haven’t bought any of those!
- Werkshop: This is one brand I haven’t bought from, but I am DYING to add to my collection. AWESOME selection and such unique prints. Several lengths to choose from. Check it out, you won’t be disappointed (your pocketbook may!)